Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MAX - The Love of My Life


On April 8th (of this year) Max will be three. Max (Maximus) was born in Kentucky. After being passed around from Kentucky to Wyoming and on to Utah, we were able to find our special guy. My sisters all think I'm nuts that I could love a dog so much, but oh I do love him so. I love coming home everyday having him greet me at the door with his happy face and jumping up on me to say hello. I love when he will lay down in bed with me and just sleep next to me. I love feeding him junk food. All I have to say is TREAT and he comes running. It is amazing to me that one special little dog could bring me so much happiness. I just don't know how anyone could not fall in love with him.

1 comment:

BROCK BOUTELLE said...

I MISS MY BUDDY SO MUCH

MY MAXIMUS IS SUCH A GOOD DOG. I WISH TO GIVE HIM A MILLION TREATS.

MAX I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MOMMY IS WATCHING YOU, SO BE AS CUTE AS ONLY YOU CAN BE.

LOVE, BROCK

LOVE, BROCK